snow

welcome

Dynamic Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday 21 September 2012

Contoh Surat Lamaran Berbahasa Inggris


Semarang, August  14 2012

Attention To :
HRD GUMAYA TOWER HOTEL
JALAN GAJAHMADA NO. 56-61
SEMARANG

Dear Sir.

On this opportunity I would like to apply as JUNIOR COOK (Daily Worker) in your company. My name is ROKHIB AGUSTIAN, 20 years old, male, single, energetic and healthy. I am Cook Helper in QUA-LI NOODLE & RICE and GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL MUHAMMADIYAH 3 WELERI. I would like to have career to expand my experience.

My personality as hard worker and fast learner type of person would bring benefit to your company. I will be very appreciated if you could give me opportunity to work in company.

Here with, I enclose my Curriculum Vitae, which will give details of my qualification.

I hope my qualification and experience merit your consideration and look forward to your reply.



Sincerely yours
ROKHIB AGUSTIAN
Phone : 085 727 426 127
Jl. Batan Miroto V

No comments:

Post a Comment